Problem in logging in

• Is anyone else having bother with exchanges they are very laggy for me atm and that’s if the work at all can’t get coinexchange or coinsmarkets to login in and cryptopia have paused their doge market, I mostly buy with doge because it’s the poor man’s bitcoin one doge per transaction rather than loosing $7 when I transfer $20 bitcoin

• All exchanges are overwhelmed. They can’t keep up with the demand. Binance was adding 250k users per day. That’s why they and other ceased new user registration. But even with that they can’t keep up with current traffic. Unfortunately we’re all in the same boat.

• Is this a good or bad thing for the market? surely everyone can’t make money off cryptocurrency, I must have started just before the surge because I got registered to most of them, is it not more than likely to cause a crash? Or will it be the opposite

• <quote author=“yecij” post_id=“124” time=“1518970043” user_id=“64”>@yecij:

Is this a good or bad thing for the market? surely everyone can’t make money off cryptocurrency, I must have started just before the surge because I got registered to most of them, is it not more than likely to cause a crash? Or will it be the opposite</quote>

The demand is still there, they just need to get their infrastructure up to par to handle it. Once that happens prices will soar with all the new money coming in.

• Good good probably should buy some more now while it’s cheap currently have xp, electra, po.et and ripple was thinking of adding reddcoin what do you think?

• Up to you. Almost everything should go up over the next 2 years. But at some point you’ll want to be in the high market cap coins.

• Thanks For the Information it was really helpful!!

Who's Online [Full List]

0 users active right now (0 members and 0 guests).

Board Statistics

Our members have made a total of 9.7k posts in 9.3k topics.
We currently have 406 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, kellieshawone.
The most users online at one time was 239 on Mon Jul 30 2018.

The developers of CryptoForum.cc are creating their very own cryptocurrency startup -- BAKD.io!

Show your support by posting on our BitcoinTalk thread, following us on Twitter, and subscribing to our Telegram channel to get regular project updates and talk directly with the team!

BAKD.io by the CryptoForum.cc Team