How & why I am confident about the xRapid announcement and not at all worried about the price action

• Making a separate post from a comment I made on another post. Since I see many people being disappointed about the price action from after the xRapid announcement until now, asking what the difference now is if the volume doesn’t increase from one day to another.

My personal thoughts & perspective on it:

1. The price more than doubled running up to Swell, outpacing any other cryptocurrency in September.
    2. xRapid is now in production, which does not mean that from one day to the other millions of cross-border transactions are being handled through the system. It. takes. time.
    3. The difference is, now it is a fact with testimonials from actual customers, that Ripple’s product suite is working and delivering great results.
    4. Being invested in XRP is not anymore a matter of “let’s see what comes out in the end”, it officially turned into a matter of “this is here to stay, to grow, to become bigger and bigger and bigger”.

Personally, I couldn’t be more happy. I am not afraid of this investment being a high-risk investment anymore (by my own risk assessment, own research and those news coming out). I am more sure than ever that this will pay off and that Ripple is the right candidate to be a first mover towards the utilization of cryptocurrencies in the financial sector.

Any other coin I am holding (yes, all of them) is still for me considered as a lost investment. XRP is not anymore.
    That is the difference.

submitted by /u/BKCCI
    [link] [comments]

https://www.reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/9kox49/how_why_i_am_confident_about_the_xrapid/

Who's Online [Full List]

1 users active right now (0 members and 1 guests).

Board Statistics

Our members have made a total of 9.7k posts in 9.4k topics.
We currently have 406 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, kellieshawone.
The most users online at one time was 239 on Mon Jul 30 2018.

The developers of CryptoForum.cc are creating their very own cryptocurrency startup -- BAKD.io!

Show your support by posting on our BitcoinTalk thread, following us on Twitter, and subscribing to our Telegram channel to get regular project updates and talk directly with the team!

BAKD.io by the CryptoForum.cc Team