Found my old Litecoin wallet and it may save my hide. Please give me some insight.

• I found my old Litecoin wallet from 2014. I was able to recover it by putting it into the home App Data directory and I can see the transaction history but the balances are listed as zero. On my transaction history it shows about 120 coin that came in from mining back in the day when I did those things and no transactions hsowing it going out - honestly I wouldn’t have bothered as it was worth like .05 at the time. Is there any way to recover it?

My business has been going into the tank due to some clients pulling out on contracts after we had already done the work and my family has been living on about $300 a month for the last 4 months. I’m going to lose my car any day now. It’s the perfect storm. And then I remembered my Litecoin wallet while I was about to rebuild my old laptop for my son to use. If I can recover that hash properly then I can use the money to get back on track.

Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks

submitted by /u/ennalta
    [link] [comments]

https://www.reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/9i3ijb/found_my_old_litecoin_wallet_and_it_may_save_my/

Who's Online [Full List]

0 users active right now (0 members and 0 guests).

Board Statistics

Our members have made a total of 11.5k posts in 11.2k topics.
We currently have 410 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, infinitemlm.
The most users online at one time was 239 on Mon Jul 30 2018.

The developers of CryptoForum.cc are creating their very own cryptocurrency startup -- BAKD.io!

Show your support by posting on our BitcoinTalk thread, following us on Twitter, and subscribing to our Telegram channel to get regular project updates and talk directly with the team!

BAKD.io by the CryptoForum.cc Team