NotFinancialAdvice.io

• Hi there,

I would like to introduce you to our website NotFinancialAdvice.io
    Our goal is to create a platform that allows our community to collect and aggregate financial information on the internet such as price predictions or technical analysis. As a result, our users and visitors can expect a transparent view on the performance of financial experts, analysts and crypto influencers.
    We are still at the very beginning of our journey - currently our focus is on improving both data quality and quantity.

Looking forward to your feedback. Please don’t hesitate to get in contact with us!

• Veteran

Welcome to the forum! Thanks for taking the time to share your project with us, much appreciated :) looks like a good one!

I’ll definitely check it out, and make a post for you on our Twitter (https://twitter.com/BAKDme).

@CryptoSportz is next in line for featured site of the month, but if you’re interested, we can set you guys up after them. Just let me know, we love to help entrepreneurs in any way possible!

-Tom

• Veteran

@nfaio said in NotFinancialAdvice.io:

Hi there,

I would like to introduce you to our website NotFinancialAdvice.io
    Our goal is to create a platform that allows our community to collect and aggregate financial information on the internet such as price predictions or technical analysis. As a result, our users and visitors can expect a transparent view on the performance of financial experts, analysts and crypto influencers.
    We are still at the very beginning of our journey - currently our focus is on improving both data quality and quantity.

Looking forward to your feedback. Please don’t hesitate to get in contact with us!

So I took a look at the site this morning, it’s actually really cool, great job!

As the site gets older and older, you’ll have more and more data to work with and quite a nice little system there.

I really like the idea of the aggregated signals. Good luck with it! I’ll be sure to check back :)

• Thanks a lot for your feedback, Tom, much appreciated!
    We’d like to be listed as featured site of the month, I will contact you via email.

Who's Online [Full List]

1 users active right now (0 members and 1 guests).

Board Statistics

Our members have made a total of 11.8k posts in 11.4k topics.
We currently have 410 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, infinitemlm.
The most users online at one time was 239 on Mon Jul 30 2018.

The developers of CryptoForum.cc are creating their very own cryptocurrency startup -- BAKD.io!

Show your support by posting on our BitcoinTalk thread, following us on Twitter, and subscribing to our Telegram channel to get regular project updates and talk directly with the team!

BAKD.io by the CryptoForum.cc Team