Is a tailor made blockchain service even a thing?

• I recently came across this website when a potential customer enquired if i could build him a blockchain.

http://whitelabel-coins.com/

is this a thing now?

• Veteran

Is this a serious question or spam? :)

Tailor made blockchains are absolutely a ‘thing’.

If you have anymore specific info for your question I can probably answer it better.

• but can a tailor made blockchain really be made in 2 months as they claim?

• Veteran

It depends on a lot of factors.

How tailor made is the blockchain they’re making for whatever customer?

How experienced are the developers, and how many of them are there?

Are they starting from scratch or forking an existing codebase?

Short answer is, it’s possible, but in 2 months, its not going to be a very robust solution.

I’d ask those questions if I were you, and you’re thinking of using their services.

One thing I’ve learned over the years is, tech/dev “deals” usually end up taking more time, money, and frustration in the end – fixing bugs, etc.

Far better to take your time in the beginning spec’ing things out and thinking about it thoroughly before ever writing any code.

Prep times alone should take a few weeks to a few months in most serious cases IMHO, especially involving financial transactions and people’s life savings.

• thanks bro

• Veteran

No problem… if you ever have anymore questions feel free to ask, any time.

Who's Online [Full List]

0 users active right now (0 members and 0 guests).

Board Statistics

Our members have made a total of 9.7k posts in 9.3k topics.
We currently have 406 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, kellieshawone.
The most users online at one time was 239 on Mon Jul 30 2018.

The developers of CryptoForum.cc are creating their very own cryptocurrency startup -- BAKD.io!

Show your support by posting on our BitcoinTalk thread, following us on Twitter, and subscribing to our Telegram channel to get regular project updates and talk directly with the team!

BAKD.io by the CryptoForum.cc Team